Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2013-02-12 14:17:
I concur with Norbert. Having a budget does not mean to spend
it. There is a very definitive need for build hardware - if that need
can be satisfied w/o all the money, even better.

ok, sorry, I simply missed this then. :-)
Can you briefly rephrase your request then? Is it 8k € for development machines, or what shall I put into the budget proposal?