[board-discuss] budget for business cards

Hello,

unfortunately, this got a bit lost before FOSDEM and the 4.0 release, so I'd like to call for a vote on it now.

Italo Vignoli has kindly produced business cards for the whole board, to hand out during events and other official occasions. The total costs for all cards is 657,60 €.

I'd like the board to approve this sum for the production.