Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

Hi,

Tom Davies wrote on 2013-02-10 11:20:
I thought the request for Windows machines was for desktop machines for
testing and building purposes?  I thought that's why they requested
bare-metal rather than virtualised?  I guess this is a separate request?

no, the request is for buildbots, i.e. Windows servers for compiling LibreOffice on.