Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-02-10 07:55:
I think something else that needs to be considered is the virtualization
platform, there is xen kvm etc each offering their own benefits.

virtualization is part of the next infra platform due in summer or fall, but was specifically not asked for the buildbots in order to not waste resources, so...

But let's move those technical discussions over to the website list.