Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi,

I'll check with my admin colleagues if there's a solution, otherwise we need
to find another hoster for those boxes. (Although I am really scared of
having a Windows 7 box directly connected to the Internet, but that's a
different story...)

Actually that later point is indeed scary... so maybe so solution to
both is to run W7 in a vm on a minimalist host OS, with ~all ressource
allocated to that one vm.
I could not find clear and convincing pages about the impact of vm vs
native... but I think we can at least give it a shoot on one box to
see what kind of build perf we get.

Norbert