Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2013-02-06 01:01:
Exceptionally, I'll not be able to attend tomorrow. I therefore
authorize Andreas, Jesus, and Bjoern, in that order, to represent me.

shouldn't there be more items on the list, and given we are all swamped in work for the 4.0 release, I even think of cancelling the meeting altogether. It doesn't make sense to disrupt the busy day with a call when there's nothing urgent to talk about.

Let's wait some more time and see what comes in as agenda items...