Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

Florian Effenberger wrote:
despite busy times with the 4.0 release, we have a regular board
meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

Exceptionally, I'll not be able to attend tomorrow. I therefore
authorize Andreas, Jesus, and Bjoern, in that order, to represent me.

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board