Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

Hello,

despite busy times with the 4.0 release, we have a regular board meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

Dial-in details and editable agenda are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

despite busy times with the 4.0 release, we have a regular board
meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, 1600 UTC.

Exceptionally, I'll not be able to attend tomorrow. I therefore
authorize Andreas, Jesus, and Bjoern, in that order, to represent me.

Exceptionally, I'll not be able to attend tomorrow. I therefore
authorize Andreas, Jesus, and Bjoern, in that order, to represent me.

shouldn't there be more items on the list, and given we are all swamped in work for the 4.0 release, I even think of cancelling the meeting altogether. It doesn't make sense to disrupt the busy day with a call when there's nothing urgent to talk about.

Let's wait some more time and see what comes in as agenda items...

Florian

I will be on a meeting with a customer and I am not sure if I will be available. So +1 if we need to postpone. Thanks.