Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expenses

Hi Italo,

On Tue, 2013-01-29 at 14:29 +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Of course, I will incur is some additional expenses for fuel and meals
which could unfortunately exceed the approved budget of Euro 2,000.

I therefore ask the BoD to approve an additional budget of Euro 500 to
cover expenses for fuel, transportations and meals incurred during the
two trips.

        Seems very reasonable to me - thanks for spending the time on
Evangelism ! :-)

        +1

        ATB,

                Michael.