Re: [board-discuss] 2013 budget as of today

Hi Charles, all
On 29/01/2013 17:18, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Le mardi 29 janvier 2013 à 17:05 +0100, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
Hi all,

I have just updated the draft of the TDF budget. It's available at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf

The good news is that we have, despite some expenses, grown the total
amount available, leaving an unallocated amount of approximately 17.000 €.

For SPI, who kindly provide travel funding for many of our events, it
seems that after lots of payments, there are still 31.000 USD in the
bank. (Note: This money does not directly belong to TDF and is spent at
the sole discretion of SPI for the LibreOffice community.)

So, in a nutshell, our donation base is growing, and we should take 4.0
as a chance to grow it even more, to realize some further plans.

May be that plan could include Moztrap localization capabilities?

That would be wonderful. What would be the expected sum for this?
From what I recall it was evaluated to 1month/man.
Kind regards
Sophie

--