[board-discuss] Travel Expenses

I will travel to Oman in midi February, for the Free & Open Source
Software Conference (http://fossc-oman.net/). Flight and lodging are
covered by the organization, but I will incur in some expenses for local
transportation (mostly taxis) and meals.

In addition, I will spend the following amounts for my trip to the US in
late March, based on a thorough research of the least expensive options:

Flight Milan - Boston - Charlotte (NC) - Milan: Euro 700
Hotel Boston (4 nights): US $ 636 (Euro 473)
Rental Car Charlotte (car to travel to Columbia, SC): Euro 82
Hotel Columbia, SC (3 nights): US $ 380 (Euro 283)

Of course, I will incur is some additional expenses for fuel and meals
which could unfortunately exceed the approved budget of Euro 2,000.

I therefore ask the BoD to approve an additional budget of Euro 500 to
cover expenses for fuel, transportations and meals incurred during the
two trips.

I will also ask for a reimbursement of the amounts already disbursed for
flight tickets and car rental, through SPI.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it