Re: [board-discuss] additional FOSDEM budget

+1 from my side, of course as well

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2013-01-28 12:43:
Hello,

the board has previously approved [1] 2.000 € for FOSDEM collaterals.
Because we would like to opt for higher quality t-shirts, plus produce
some stickers in addition, I'd like to ask the board to approve an
additional 600 € for collaterals.

Although the amount sounds rather high, we try to give away t-shirts at
FOSDEM for donations to get some return money, plus t-shirts not sold
will be taken to other trade shows.

Florian

[1] 20130109-01 on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions