Re: [board-discuss] 2013 budget as of today

On 1/29/13 12:06 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

For SPI, who kindly provide travel funding for many of our events, it
seems that after lots of payments, there are still 31.000 USD in the
bank. (Note: This money does not directly belong to TDF and is spent at
the sole discretion of SPI for the LibreOffice community.)

Don't worry, I will spend a lot of money by traveling on behalf of TDF...

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it