[board-discuss] 2013 budget as of today

Hello,

I have just updated the draft of the TDF budget. It's available at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf

The good news is that we have, despite some expenses, grown the total amount available, leaving an unallocated amount of approximately 17.000 €.

For SPI, who kindly provide travel funding for many of our events, it seems that after lots of payments, there are still 31.000 USD in the bank. (Note: This money does not directly belong to TDF and is spent at the sole discretion of SPI for the LibreOffice community.)

So, in a nutshell, our donation base is growing, and we should take 4.0 as a chance to grow it even more, to realize some further plans.