2013 budget as of today

Hello,

I have just updated the draft of the TDF budget. It's available at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf

The good news is that we have, despite some expenses, grown the total amount available, leaving an unallocated amount of approximately 17.000 ¤.

For SPI, who kindly provide travel funding for many of our events, it seems that after lots of payments, there are still 31.000 USD in the bank. (Note: This money does not directly belong to TDF and is spent at the sole discretion of SPI for the LibreOffice community.)

So, in a nutshell, our donation base is growing, and we should take 4.0 as a chance to grow it even more, to realize some further plans.

Florian

Don't worry, I will spend a lot of money by traveling on behalf of TDF...

Hi all,

Hello,

I have just updated the draft of the TDF budget. It's available at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf

The good news is that we have, despite some expenses, grown the total
amount available, leaving an unallocated amount of approximately 17.000 €.

For SPI, who kindly provide travel funding for many of our events, it
seems that after lots of payments, there are still 31.000 USD in the
bank. (Note: This money does not directly belong to TDF and is spent at
the sole discretion of SPI for the LibreOffice community.)

So, in a nutshell, our donation base is growing, and we should take 4.0
as a chance to grow it even more, to realize some further plans.

May be that plan could include Moztrap localization capabilities?

Kind regards
Sophie

That would be wonderful. What would be the expected sum for this?

Thanks,

Note : the budget above does not include yet a line for builbot
infratructure....

Norbert

Hi Charles, all

[...]

From what I recall it was evaluated to 1month/man.
Kind regards
Sophie

So that definitely fits within this sum. How much is Norbert's bot?

Best,