Re: [board-discuss] Splashscreen & Startscreen proposals for the 4.0

Hello,

after having a call with Thorsten, and thinking a second time about it, I must confess that I have indeed changed my mind on this.

The board should only veto for a very limited set of topics, mostly legal stuff, and normally should not make use of its power as body.

I had, like others, supported a board vote in first place, and based on that support Charles posted this here. Thinking a second time about it makes me feel it was a mistake, and I'm sorry for that.

Rather, for the current discussion, let's talk between the marketing
team and the design team, at eye-level, and not with the board's
authority.

Sorry again,