[board-discuss] additional FOSDEM budget

Hello,

the board has previously approved [1] 2.000 € for FOSDEM collaterals. Because we would like to opt for higher quality t-shirts, plus produce some stickers in addition, I'd like to ask the board to approve an additional 600 € for collaterals.

Although the amount sounds rather high, we try to give away t-shirts at FOSDEM for donations to get some return money, plus t-shirts not sold will be taken to other trade shows.

Florian

[1] 20130109-01 on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions