[board-discuss] Re: Splashscreen & Startscreen proposals for the 4.0

Hi Charles,

I am not going to answer to everything here, just on specific point...

On Mon, 2013-01-28 at 11:43 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
LibreOffice 4.0 with a slightly modified 3.6.x Splashscreen and
StartCenter (the modifications being the inclusion of the number 4 on
them) and then let the Design team come up with a new design for the

Our current splash does not have a version number on it. (And I believe
it should stay this way – if LibreOffice is out of date in an important
way, it will alert the user anyway [1], so I see little gain in adding
the number.)

Astron.

[1] On Windows and Mac.