Re: [board-discuss] Re: Joining Silicon Sentier

Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2013-01-24 16:45:
Thanks for the explanations and as Florian says that "... I hope it
remains an exception ..."

I have to say still, that, having sat on quite a few committees, the
rules of quorum are such that if it not reached, and where there is a
planned vote on items (which are most items on an agenda), the business
of the day is cancelled and another meeting scheduled where a proper
quorum may be reached for the vote.

I understand your concerns. However, I second Thorsten's thoughts here, that for an entity built up as TDF, and for the way we act, the intended meaning of § 5 is suitable.

Let's see how things develop in the future. We can always adjust the rules of procedure should we see things don't work as intended or expected.