[VOTE] Ask for additional employement budget

Dear board colleagues,

the paperwork is done regarding our first employee, and with that I
unfortunately have discovered a select few hidden cost items. Combined
with the payroll provider fees (the contract which you had approved
end of last year), and some mandatory social security dues, TDF will,
at this moment, incur € 50.00 extra per month.

Barring any other changes to taxes and social security dues over the
year, I'd therefore ask the board to approve € 600.00 on top of the
already-approved budget for employment, thus totalling an annual sum
of

   € 37.307,40 + € 600.00 = € 37.907,40

Thanks a lot,

Hi

Dear board colleagues,

the paperwork is done regarding our first employee, and with that I
unfortunately have discovered a select few hidden cost items. Combined
with the payroll provider fees (the contract which you had approved
end of last year), and some mandatory social security dues, TDF will,
at this moment, incur € 50.00 extra per month.

Barring any other changes to taxes and social security dues over the
year, I'd therefore ask the board to approve € 600.00 on top of the
already-approved budget for employment, thus totalling an annual sum
of

   € 37.307,40 + € 600.00 = € 37.907,40

Thanks a lot,

Approved.

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

+1

Charles

Thorsten Behrens thb@documentfoundation.org a écrit :

+1

Charles

Thorsten Behrens thb@documentfoundation.org a écrit :

Hello,

since this affects me, I hereby abstain from the vote.

Florian

+1

- --
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it
skype italovignoli - gtalk italo.vignoli@gmail.com

+1.

    Michael.

sure, +1

C.

+1

Barring any other changes to taxes and social security dues over the
year, I'd therefore ask the board to approve € 600.00 on top of the
already-approved budget for employment, thus totalling an annual sum
of

   € 37.307,40 + € 600.00 = € 37.907,40

And of course +1 from me.

-- Thorsten

Hello,

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat
holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to
have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: unanimous approval, Florian abstains according to
                §9 (6) of the statutes.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board

Gruß,

-- Thorsten