Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] Ask for additional employement budget

+1

Charles

Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Dear board colleagues,

the paperwork is done regarding our first employee, and with that I
unfortunately have discovered a select few hidden cost items. Combined
with the payroll provider fees (the contract which you had approved
end of last year), and some mandatory social security dues, TDF will,
at this moment, incur € 50.00 extra per month.

Barring any other changes to taxes and social security dues over the
year, I'd therefore ask the board to approve € 600.00 on top of the
already-approved budget for employment, thus totalling an annual sum
of

  € 37.307,40 + € 600.00 = € 37.907,40

Thanks a lot,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board