Re: [board-discuss] Joining Silicon Sentier

Hi Tom,

Tom Davies wrote on 2013-01-23 20:31:
Ouch!  Seems like a bad way to make the decision but it's worked well
this time.  It sounded like a good deal with people that are likely to
be great to work with.

thanks!

Agreeably, it's the worst way of making decisions, and I definitely hope this stays an exception. If it occurs more often, the board has a serious problem.

However, from time to time people are simply busy or not available, and that should not block daily operations of TDF, which is why we had incorporated § 5 in the rules of procedure.