[board-discuss] Re: Joining Silicon Sentier

Hi Florian and BoD,

While I agree totally with joining Silicon Sentier, I was wondering how the BoD can run a vote when there is no quorum reached for the meeting? Are business for the meeting not cancelled and must be re-scheduled for proper discussion at a future meeting with quorum?

Is the application of the "BoD § 5 I rule" not for only votes taken when a quorum is reached? It just seems strange to allow voting like this.

Cheers,

Marc