Re: [board-discuss] Joining Silicon Sentier

Hello,

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 2 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote therefore is NOT quorate.

Result of vote: 2 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Based on our rules of procedure (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules), § 5 I, "not answering in the vote thread for longer than 2 business days (for reasons including absence and illness) counts towards approval".

Therefore decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian