Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

On Tue, 2013-01-22 at 12:04 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
this is a short reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, at 1600 UTC, our next
BoD call takes place.

        That's the middle of the night for me in Australia I think; so - I'll
be sleeping; I hereby nominate as my deputy whomever was next in the
ranking of elected board members that is not already thus nominated and
is present in the call :-)

        Hope it goes well,

        ATB,

                Michael.