[board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

Hello,

this is a short reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, at 1600 UTC, our next BoD call takes place.

The agenda, which you are free to add your items to, and the dial-in details, are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Please remember to name your deputy in time should you not be able to attend.