Re: [board-discuss] Joining Silicon Sentier

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-01-17 14:36:
I would like to ask that TDF joins the Silicon Sentier Association in
Paris (www.siliconsentier.org) . Silicon was our partner that hosted the
first LiboCon but more importantly, the membership comes with the
ability to run events either for free or with a nice price in the heart
of Paris (at La Cantine or elsewhere).

The membership fee is 179 €. I'd like to ask the BoD members to vote on
this asap.

you are the one local, and thus are the expert, and I of course trust your judgement on whether this makes sense or not. ;-)

So, +1 from my side.