Re: [board-discuss] Request pre-approval of personal expenses for SCALE 11x

Jean,

Sounds good to me!

Best,
Charles.

Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> a écrit :

I am organising the LibreOffice booth at SCALE 11x, 22-25 February in
Los Angeles.
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale11x

I request pre-approval for reimbursement of the following personal
expenses for attending this event:
$ 91.90  Airfare Oakland, CA to Los Angeles, CA (Southwest Airlines)
$259.02  2 nights at Airport Hilton (venue of conference)
$350.92  Total

I will submit receipts and a signed reimbursement form after the event.

I will submit a separate request for reimbursement of the cost of
booth supplies.

--Jean Hollis Weber