[board-discuss] Joining Silicon Sentier

Hi,

I would like to ask that TDF joins the Silicon Sentier Association in
Paris (www.siliconsentier.org) . Silicon was our partner that hosted the
first LiboCon but more importantly, the membership comes with the
ability to run events either for free or with a nice price in the heart
of Paris (at La Cantine or elsewhere).

The membership fee is 179 €. I'd like to ask the BoD members to vote on
this asap.

Thanks,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,