Re: [board-discuss] Re: 2013 budget draft - TDF Budget as of 2013-01-14

Hi Björn, all,
Am 15.01.2013 14:06, schrieb Bjoern Michaelsen:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 01:48:31PM +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
QA netbooks (Björn)
I'm Cc'ing those three. We have been working internally on the
budget first, to have some starting point, and those three requests
came in. These requests have not been decided on yet (on purpose, so
the board has no advantage over the public lists), we want to
discuss this here in public, so Olivier, Björn and Charles should
elaborate on the plans. ;-)

The QA netbooks have already been discussed on QA Call. The idea is to have a
budget for a set of netbooks that we can give publically as prizes to our most
active QA contributors in QA marathons and triage contests.

I like the idea of making a contest, but I dislike to limit it on QA. What about l10n, documentation, marketing, design and others? Let's do and budget a volunteer contest or even one (or more) prize(s) will be drawn by all contributors. Maybe we can find sponsors for some more prizes.

--
Grüße
k-j