Re: [board-discuss] Re: 2013 budget draft - TDF Budget as of 2013-01-14

Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2013-01-15 07:27:

A question about the funding requests. Could we have information as to
what was requested?

pt-BR project (Olivier)
QA netbooks (Björn)
Marketing (Charles) -- I think this one is for the FB ads?

I'm Cc'ing those three. We have been working internally on the budget first, to have some starting point, and those three requests came in. These requests have not been decided on yet (on purpose, so the board has no advantage over the public lists), we want to discuss this here in public, so Olivier, Björn and Charles should elaborate on the plans. ;-)

Mea culpa, I wanted to ping them individually when the budget is public, so they can comment, but I didn't manage yet - sorry!