Re: [board-discuss] Format of the BoD votes announcement

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 16:05 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
practically spoken, I've just added that topic to the next call's
agenda. [1] If there are no severe objections, we can already draft the
minutes like you proposed.

        Sounds good to me - next board meeting is tomorrow :-) I have no
problem with recording the voting record (as long as it's easy enough to
do), but ~all decisions so far I've seen were by consensus; perhaps
someone will refresh my memory of a case where a resolution was passed
un-modified without consensus ? I guess we could record that 'consensus'
and move on (?) - attendees are recorded in the minutes & checked at top
& bottom of the meeting.

        ATB,

                Michael.