Re: [board-discuss] Format of the BoD votes announcement

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:23 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi :)
but there are times
when a vote needs to be taken anonymously.

Can you give a concrete example of such time ? I mean for a BoD vote.
note: there is a distinction between private deliberation, temporarily
non-public and 'anonymous' BoD vote.
I can think of cases where the 2 former are justified or necessary,
for privacy concern or legal reasons... but I can't think of a case
where the later would be justified.

Norbert.