Re: [board-discuss] Format of the BoD votes announcement

Hi :)
I think just the vote count is fine.  If people want more info they can look through the
appropriate thread.  I do quite like the idea of a list of names as a way of people checking they
were counted correctly but there are times when a vote needs to be taken anonymously.  So, on
balance i'm quite happy without names.
Regards from
Tom :)