[board-discuss] Format of the BoD votes announcement

I'd like to suggest that the summary of the BoD vote as exemplified
below be slightly changed to included nominative informations relative
the the vote.

In a representative democratic system, like it is the case here, where
the BoD represent the Board of Trustee, It is important that the
represented body can evaluate how it is being represented by each
candidate it designated to do so, in order to be able to make and
educated decision during the following election.

Certainly today such information is mostly available in the ML by
parsing the individual +1, or by listeneing to the recording of the
Bod meeting and again extracting the vote from there... but that is
quite a time consuming an error prone process, and surely we want the
acces to information to the Board of Trustee to be as low as possible,
so that the Board of Trustee can make the most informed decision as
possible.

So I would recommend that future summary recorded Vote by the BoD
include the name associated with the vote. I edited the example below
with fictional names as an example.
This is just an example, and I'll be satisfied with any variations one
may prefer that fulfill the goal : nominative voting record :-)

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Florian Effenberger