[board-discuss] Reimbursement for Attending Events

Between September and November 2012 I have attended three events where I
have represented TDF with a speech:

- OSS 2012 in Hammamet (Tunisia): http://oss2012.org/
- Jesien Linuksowa in Kielce (Poland): http://jesien.org/2012/pl/
- LinuxCon Europe in Barcelona: http://www.linuxfoundation.org/events

At LinuxCon Europe I have also met a number of journalists, and I have
had an opportunity to update them about the project.

I have spent a total of Euro 904,81 for travel, car rental (where it was
less expensive than other means of transportation) and hotel.

I ask the board to approve a reimbursement for the above amount of money.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it