Re: [board-discuss] POSSCON + LibrePlanet

Le mardi 18 décembre 2012 à 12:39 +0100, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
I have been invited to speak at POSSCON in Columbia, SC, on March 27/28,
2013. In order to optimize the cost of the flight, I think it makes
sense to attend LibrePlanet in Boston, which is just a few days before
(March 23/24), and maybe organize a North America meetup on
Monday/Tuesday (March 25/26) somewhere.

I ask the board to approve the trip and a provisional budget of 2,000
euro (estimated to cover all expenses) for this trip.

+1

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,