[board-discuss] POSSCON + LibrePlanet

I have been invited to speak at POSSCON in Columbia, SC, on March 27/28,
2013. In order to optimize the cost of the flight, I think it makes
sense to attend LibrePlanet in Boston, which is just a few days before
(March 23/24), and maybe organize a North America meetup on
Monday/Tuesday (March 25/26) somewhere.

I ask the board to approve the trip and a provisional budget of 2,000
euro (estimated to cover all expenses) for this trip.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it