Re: [board-discuss] Request: approve 523,60 € lawyer fees for drafting a work contract

Le lundi 17 décembre 2012 à 16:08 +0000, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
On Sat, 2012-12-15 at 01:57 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Dear board,

we had hired counsel to come up with a suitable work contract to hire
Florian. This has concluded, and the aforementioned fees are due,
please approve the not-yet-budgeted amount.

+1

C.

+1

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,