[board-discuss] Board decision on investment of the capital stock

Hello everyone,

unfortunately, this decision had to be taken in a rush, as the offer came in last minute, was better than the others we had considered, and had to be accepted quickly.

Therefore, we had a vote on the private mailing list which, following our statutes, I hereby would like to make public.

Florian