Re: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-membership] MC filings for Q4/2012

On 12/12/2012, at 6:05, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

Eike Rathke wrote (11-12-12 17:58)

Looking at my already stuffed calendar I suggest next week Monday 17th
or Tuesday 18th.

OK for me.
And for the others ?
We can have an irc meeting with as many as possible - and if needed consult via mail with more.

I probably will not be available for an IRC meeting on any day because a time that is good for
Europeans will probably be in the middle of the night here in Australia, when I am asleep. So email
for me.

--Jean