MC filings for Q4/2012

Hello,

given that the holiday season is upcoming, and the paperwork for filing new members with Berlin takes a large amount of time, I'd like to call out to the membership committee to hold your session in time before Christmas. If I can have the list a few days before the 24th, I can file in time, and would like to avoid filing after that day, if possible.

There are several members who need renewal, so we shouldn't let pass this opportunity.

Thanks,

given that the holiday season is upcoming, and the paperwork for
filing new members with Berlin takes a large amount of time, I'd
like to call out to the membership committee to hold your session in
time before Christmas.

Looking at my already stuffed calendar I suggest next week Monday 17th
or Tuesday 18th.

  Eike

Hi,

Looking at my already stuffed calendar I suggest next week Monday 17th
or Tuesday 18th.

first of all, sorry for the rush - I didn't have this on my radar, and just discovered it's membership renewal time again. :slight_smile:

If the MC could handle that next week, that'd be wonderful, so I could file in time. I don't object to bringing a letter to the post office during the holiday season, but I want to avoid end of the year rush and last-minute sessions on December 31st. :slight_smile:

Florian

Eike Rathke wrote (11-12-12 17:58)

Looking at my already stuffed calendar I suggest next week Monday 17th
or Tuesday 18th.

OK for me.
And for the others ?
We can have an irc meeting with as many as possible - and if needed consult via mail with more.

Cheers,
Cor

I probably will not be available for an IRC meeting on any day because a time that is good for Europeans will probably be in the middle of the night here in Australia, when I am asleep. So email for me.

--Jean

Those days should work for me too quite nicely, although either during
working time or late in the night. Since my wife will be out for a
conference, I will be not able to handle a meeting between - say -
1730 and 2100 CET.

Cheers

F.

Hi,

given that the holiday season is upcoming, and the paperwork for
filing new members with Berlin takes a large amount of time, I'd
like to call out to the membership committee to hold your session
in time before Christmas.

Looking at my already stuffed calendar I suggest next week Monday
17th or Tuesday 18th.

Eike

- --
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.