BoD tasks

Hello,

I've reformatted and enhanced the lists of BoD tasks in the wiki at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Tasks

Not all of these tasks are to be done by the board per se, but at least have to be overseen and coordinated by the board.

This is a result based on discussions with various community members in Berlin. For the next year, I propose to bi-weekly, during our calls, go through this list, give a short status update, and assign responsible parties where they are missing. This might consume some of our meetings' time, but I hope it helps in better organizing our todos and give everyone more time for strategic topics.

Florian