Re: [board-discuss] BoD call during holiday season

On 12/11/12 8:50 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

tomorrow, at 1600 UTC, we have the next BoD call.

Based on our two-week schedule, the subsequent call then would be on
December 26th. Given that this is a public holiday in many countries, I
propose to skip this date, and schedule the next call after tomorrow's
to be on January 9th.

Is everyone fine with this?

OK

--