Re: [board-discuss] BoD call during holiday season

+1

Charles.
Le 11 déc. 2012 08:51, "Florian Effenberger" <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
a écrit :

Hello,

tomorrow, at 1600 UTC, we have the next BoD call.

Based on our two-week schedule, the subsequent call then would be on
December 26th. Given that this is a public holiday in many countries, I
propose to skip this date, and schedule the next call after tomorrow's to
be on January 9th.

Is everyone fine with this?

Jabber: floeff@jabber.org | SIP: floeff@iptel.org
Legal details: