BoD call during holiday season

Hello,

tomorrow, at 1600 UTC, we have the next BoD call.

Based on our two-week schedule, the subsequent call then would be on December 26th. Given that this is a public holiday in many countries, I propose to skip this date, and schedule the next call after tomorrow's to be on January 9th.

Is everyone fine with this?

Florian

+1

Charles.

OK for me
Regards
Olivier

Hello,

tomorrow, at 1600 UTC, we have the next BoD call.

Based on our two-week schedule, the subsequent call then would be on
December 26th. Given that this is a public holiday in many countries, I
propose to skip this date, and schedule the next call after tomorrow's
to be on January 9th.

Is everyone fine with this?

Florian

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

OK

Florian Effenberger wrote:

Based on our two-week schedule, the subsequent call then would be on
December 26th. Given that this is a public holiday in many
countries, I propose to skip this date, and schedule the next call
after tomorrow's to be on January 9th.

Yep, that is much appreciated, +1!

Cheers,