[board-discuss] MC filings for Q4/2012

Hello,

given that the holiday season is upcoming, and the paperwork for filing new members with Berlin takes a large amount of time, I'd like to call out to the membership committee to hold your session in time before Christmas. If I can have the list a few days before the 24th, I can file in time, and would like to avoid filing after that day, if possible.

There are several members who need renewal, so we shouldn't let pass this opportunity.

Thanks,

Jabber: floeff@jabber.org | SIP: floeff@iptel.org