BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is a short reminder that we have a BoD call on Wednesday, 1600 UTC

Dial-in details as well as the agenda are available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings. I have just added three agenda items to the existing ones.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this time, as I am on the road. I therefore call any of the deputies Andreas Mantke, Björn Michaelsen or Jesús Corrius, in that order, to represent me during the call, and ask Thorsten Behrens to be the session chair.

Thanks,
Florian

Hi Florian, *,

Hello,

this is a short reminder that we have a BoD call on Wednesday, 1600 UTC

Dial-in details as well as the agenda are available at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings. I have just added
three agenda items to the existing ones.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this time, as I am on the
road. I therefore call any of the deputies Andreas Mantke, Björn
Michaelsen or Jesús Corrius, in that order, to represent me during the
call, and ask Thorsten Behrens to be the session chair.

I'm afraid I could not step in. I'm away too.

Regards,
Andreas