Re: [board-discuss] Request budget for Berlin Foundation Day 2012

Hello,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2012-11-22 10:49:
I'd like to request a budget of € 263.90 for booth and travel
expenses incurred during our presence at Berlin Foundation Day, and
the KOMPASS award reception the night before, hosted by the German
Head Association for Foundations.

+1, and thank you so much for attending!