Re: [board-discuss] TDF Budget as of 2012-11-20

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Thorsten Behrens <
thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Joel Madero wrote:
Do we have projections going into the future? It might be nice to start
projecting 6-12 months into the future. I know a lot of work, I'd be
willing to help.

Hi Joel,

indeed the plan is to do a proper budget plan for 2013, educated by
the spendings of this year, and some projection of the amount of
donations we expect.

Excellent, let me know if you need any help with projects, I have some
experience with this.

Regards,
Joel

--