Re: [board-discuss] Re: BoD minutes from 2012-10-16

Italo couldnt this be done two fold. Florian manages the german
administration along side a 2nd administrator such as myself to make sure
everything keeps functioning? As I know florian I understand is very very
busy with the running of the TDF.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Jonathan Aquilina