Re: [board-discuss] Re: BoD minutes from 2012-10-16

You cannot be paid for BoD duties, but you can be paid for other duties, if the organization can
hire someone.

We need someone for almost full time infrastructure administration, which is not a BoD duty.

This has been thoroughly checked by lawyers, and is compliant with German laws.

Most free software foundation have a paid professional to handle duties such as infrastructure and
administration, and we have now reached the stage where we need this kind of support.

Best, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile +39.348.5653829